R&D by Gillet Group from France, a patented handheld device which allows a single operator to safely move rolling stocks on railway tracks with a battery powered device. The Move-It™ offers any operators the ability to push convoys weighing up to 150 Tons without the help of locomotives or heavy devices which requires a specific authorization or a permit.
- ON/OFF bi-manual control
- Automatic overload switch
- Emergency push button
- Stopping the convoy with precision, ensured by an on-board braking support device
- Traction capacity up to 150 T on straight tracks without inclines
- Workshop and outdoor use
- Ideal for mobile and maintenance teams or servicing.
- Precise speed and stop control
- Positioning of the device for an ergonomic grip
- Handlebar height adjustable without any tools.
- Single operator can move convoys.
- An economical alternative to locomotives or heavy devices to move cars over short distances or precisely position them.
- The average consumption of a locomotive is around 35-45 liters per hours, setting an average cost for a run around 1500 € , your Move-It™ will give you the opportunity to significantly reduce these daily costs.
- Low and controlled maintenance cost.
- Reduces annual operating loss.
- Adapted financing to your budget.